Black Dahlia Lacquer
Long Wear Peel Off Base Coat (Clear)
Peel Off Base Coat is a clear, latex free base coat that makes polish removal easier than ever! Use one coat of peel off base coat, and then do your mani as usual. Simply peel off with an orangewood stick or cuticle pusher when you're ready to remove your polish.
- Ensure you let your peel off base coat FULLY dry before applying nail polish. This can take up to 10 minutes.
- One thin even coat works best.
- If needed, you can lightly buff your nails before applying the base coat. This will help extend your manicure's wear time while still maintaining easy removal.
- If you have trouble achieving thin coats, try wiping the product off the bristles with a paper towel. Then try again with less product on the brush.
- Oil your cuticles prior to removing your mani. This will help soften the polish and make peeling the polish off easier.
- If you want perfect ‘peelies’ we recommend waiting 12-24 hours before removing your mani. This gives your nail polish time to fully cure and makes removing polish in one piece much easier.
I abought the peel off base coat for glitter/reflective polishes and it works very well! Shipping was very quick too and has quality products! I highly recommend shopping here:)
I blindly ordered 5 bottles of peel off base coat from the suggestions of multiple people. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be ordering more peel off base in the future
I got 2 bottles of this during the Black Friday Sale, and wish I had gotten even more! It works wonderfully, and I can finally wear my glitter polishes without the difficult removal process. I used it twice this holiday season, over my hard gel overlays. Both times it held on for at least three days, in one case for over a week. Very pleased.